Thursday, February 1, 2024

#29faces day 1

             

 

            #29faces 

         Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012 

Martha's Channel here so for the next 30 days I hopefully can upload a face a day. On occasions I'll have a YouTube video to share as well. If you want to see the others put #29faces in the search bar and check out all the other contributors. Tell them I sent you. LOL. 

Creating a page a day can increase your abilities and help with fine tuning your creative journey. I hope you will join us and create your own 29faces. Include the # in your creation. See you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...