Monday, August 12, 2013

Maryanne is back from Seminar. So a pretend interviewer asks her questions about her trip and her business
Q. What was the biggest impact from the seminar?
A. I met so many wonderful women and the time just felt like it was on fast forward. I missed my Tucson, Az friends. But I made so many friends this year I am really happy. My new MK Sisters from California were there too.

Q. What is new with Mary Kay?
A. You won't believe it MK had developed an acne system called ClearProof.  Also cosmetics called,
Mary Kay at play, for the young and young at heart, items such as Baked Eye Crayon, Jelly Lip Gloss, Lip crayon, and Colored Lash Love Mascara.

Q. What other news do you have from seminar?
A. Turns out Mary Kay is going to be the make up sponsor for Project Runway and is also going to be backstage at Teen Choice Awards. How awesome is that?

Q. How did you feel when you returned from seminar?
A. I was so pumped when I left I thought I could get everyone on my team and appointments on the books.

Q. So what has changed?
A. Nothing, except my attitude I get nervous. So I am fine then when I go out I can't seem to work up the nerve to approach people.

Q. What can you do about that?
A. Well, they say "Face the fear and do it anyway" I think I just have to find the right venue and just "doit".
Q. Any final comments?
A. Set a goal. Track your attempts and be honest with yourself. If you don't ask you'll never get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...