Wednesday, October 23, 2013

referrals the short version


I made a video but I really disliked it so I pulled it off till I can get this whole video thing worked out. so here is the short version.
Thanks to the many posts from ducttapemarketing.com they have a great blog where I found tons of information.
60% of customers will refer you if you ask. Always send a thank you and not by email. Incentives don't always get you what you want. Think out side the box so your customers and others are talking about you and your business. Get introductions anything else is just a lead.

hope you all are referring others and being referred take care. mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...