Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sweet sping!

Love the feeling of cool rain when the season changes. It's been a long time since I have seen the " normal" spring buds and cool rain. When living in the desert you don't see the "spring" buds in quite the same way and there are times I wondered if the Monsoons would ever abate.

Now, I am relearning about the gentle spring rains and the need for the water especially here in California. So when the clouds pull in for a few days and the rain seems like it will never end, I take joy in knowing this is a treat because soon I will be enveloped with the smell of sweet roses, calle lilies and fressia.

Sweet Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...