Monday, May 5, 2014

Dog photo


They look so cute here! It took about 10 shots to finally get one that would be posted. Even though they were trained to sit and wait, if you don't keep practicing they don't listen. Why should they? If your not going to be consistent what is the point?

Sadly, it reminds me of all the things I wanted to do with the dogs and never got around to it. I so wanted to make one of them a therapy dog. Especially since they were lap dogs. I think when I am no longer able to have dogs, it would be nice to have someone visit me with a lap dog to cuddle. I love the smell of their fur after they have been outside in the fresh air and sun.

So maybe I can't get them to become a therapy dog now, they are too old and I am not consistent enough. But they are therapy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...