Saturday, July 18, 2015

#lovesummerart amazing

The weekend has been un-real. I have been busy getting my youtube postings uploaded and I keep trying to make it better.

This youtube event is so exciting. In search put in #lovesummerart and all the creative artsy people who are involved will have new posts about their process and art and crafts and creating musings. It's for anyone who is looking loving and longing for artistic creative videos.

I for one cannot get through it all in one sitting. One moment I'm on a video and the next I want to created then I want to go see what's happening next.

The best bet is to go and like the video's so you can go back and finish watching them. I also think that putting in the media you would like to see is also helpful for example; #lovesummerart polymer clay.... of #lovesummerart acrylic painings. see? You can try everyday this weekend and it will be different each day.

I am so stoked about this I can't stop checking the channel. Come on and join

https://www.youtube.com/mimi'smusings




No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...