Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 20,2016

Can we say how fast the month has gone already? 

I am feeling the pressure of wanting to do it all before the end of the oh okay it's just the first month of the year but I am already behind on my ideas for the youtube channel not to mention the acrylic class with Cinnamon Cooney the Art Sherpa.

 I was going to do the event for the Pantone colors of the year but didn't  get it filmed. Then as I was trying to download some new software for editing my computer threw -up and is sick now. 
Now that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the art going to happen.
                         On 1-20-2016 thru 1-24-2016 on youtube put into the search bar #coloroftheyearart and be amazed at all of the neat art everyone is doing.

‪#‎ColorofTheYearArt ‬ youtube wednesday till sunday

My heart wants it all and to be all but it is just not going to happen this month. Hey, I have been preety good with the blog, right? 
Well the first fourteen days of February I am challenged to do art everyday for the 14 days. I will upload on youtube come see it starting February 1-14, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...