Monday, March 25, 2019

Paper pumpkin alternative cards march 2019

My alternative card for March 2019



Happy Engagement!! Congratulations!

I wanted a simple yet different kind of card to say how happy I was to hear my son had gotten engaged. So I had to move quickly because waiting around for inspiration, in this case, wasn't going to cut it. Their happy news was thrilling to me and I wanted them to know as soon as possible. Video after video of cards for a wedding just didn't' fit the bill for me. Then in the mail was my paper pumpkin subscription. Here is the result of that.

Yes, I could have added more to the blank inside but what I didn't show you is my heartfelt joy on their announcement so I needed the blank space. It is plain on the outside but the card is all about the cake and I was happy with the results.

Ok ok, I didn't use Stampin up ribbon. At the moment I only have colorful ribbons and wanted something to make the card more weddinglike.

Thanks for being here and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...