Saturday, October 5, 2019


Paper Pumpkin
Alternative October 2019





Using parts of the paper pumpkin kit for October 2019 I created this card. I love Paper Pumpkin cause it has everything you need except tape and scissors. If you never have tried Paper Pumpkin then get one month and see if you like it. You have everything you need, including instructions, to make what's inside. Just visit online to see all the different designs other demo's have done with the same paper pumpkin for that month.

I hope you enjoy this and if your looking for a demonstrator I would love to help just go to my site and send me a message.

Creativemix.stampinup.net


Click below to order your paper pumpkin for next month.

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2205140

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...