Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Sorry I've been missing

Sorry that I haven't uploaded anything new on the blog. It may just be the way things have been going lately. Have you felt that way too? I have been online on my FaceBook page, Maryannes Creative Mix, I have been doing Art journaling to try and get past my block. Recently I uploaded a live event with April 2020 paper pumpkin and I think I'm getting my groove back. Don't know if my glum feelings have passed but I'm going to enjoy this while I have the chance. Sometimes you can't help how you're feeling. This past week I think was my lowest. My body was so very tired, and I haven't been doing anything so why am I so tired? I'm exhausted watching Netflix, please if I hear another reference to tigers oh my goodness! If you don't know what that means consider yourself lucky.

I thank you so very much for stopping in and reading. This has been really tough for me lately and I feel guilty for not getting uploads done but I am hoping you understand. I'm going to give it another try and I hope you will too.

The new catalog for Stampin' Up!® is coming soon with the new colors for this year and there are some real big surprises in store for us. I hope you'll follow along join me on my FaceBook group or watch me on my YouTube channel (same name).

Good Luck, stay safe and virtual hugs to you all.

Maryanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...