Sunday, July 18, 2021

Inspired by

 Inspired by Sam Calcott from the UK here is my version made with an 8-1/2 x 11” cardstock 

My live video is available on my Facebook.com/creativemix12 although I do have some problems see how I work through it and avoid my mistakes.

Here are all the boxes even though I had some problems during my live broadcast it still worked out. Here are the measurements 


Using an 8.5” x11” card-stock score on the 11” side at 1”*3.25”*5.5”*7.75”*10”




On the 8.5” side score at 2”*6.5”



Fold on the score lines and cut as shown. Make sure to cut evenly and wedge slightly on the folds.




Fold and glue back to center first.




Then front to center overlapping the 1” overhang to the insides 


The insert is 8” x4”



Scored on the 8”side at 2” from either end then on the 4” side at 2”

Cut only to the first score line from the short ends


Glue edges and cut across



Attach to top of box making sure to center it.

Measure and cut mats and apply to the box the way you prefer. 4-3/8ths x 2-1/8ths

2-1/8ths x 3-14/16ths for the inside piece

Sides 2-1/8ths x 2-1/8th for the sides







No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...