Saturday, October 4, 2014

31 days of crafts for October fall 2014

Hello my wonderours ones.

I am doing a 31 days of crafts video which I will attempt to post here. If not you can find it on youtube, mottmaryanne I think. I'll check that and fix if I am wrong. 
PLUS 
I am also in RADIANT FACES with Effy Wild and her amazing teachers. It's starting out to be something you won't want to miss. I'll post about how I do and my results but please go check out Effy's site. 



Not only am I doing Radiant Faces but also am at month 10 for LifeBook 2014. Here is the link for 2015 (I hope) Tam is an awesome artist and if nothing else you must go and see her work. I'll do a video about my Life Book work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...