Saturday, October 18, 2014

Creating Holiday Wares

Well, I sent out an application to a craft fair in the town near me. It's like 2 streets over from where we live. They said I had to be jury-ed in to be able to participate. Hopefully I get to go because I am thinking it is how I will be able to meet people in the area isn't it? Have to participate in activities but I hate joining groups because one of two things happens. One they want you to run for a position or volunteer for something. Or two it costs every time you turn around it is costing you something.

I finally figured out I didn't have to be the person to do everything. I could say no. The other thing I have no money, So working a craft fair seems to be the best of both words getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...