Saturday, August 1, 2015

Creative Beings How Do You Cope?

Not to be laboring over some things but I have a mighty mess on my craft table. I can't seem to get anything put away or completed. I want to do it all at the same time so my mind thinks of something and I want to change gears and start doing that to see it will work. I am going to have to start writing down my ideas so that I can get my craft room organized. I have been in school and working so I steal moments to actually create any thing. What do you do when you have so much to do and a list of things you want to do?

I'll have to start here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...