Thursday, October 25, 2018

Blessings magnet


Using these dollar tree magnet tins and ribbon I decided to create a blessings magnet. Actually I saw this witches ball on Pinterest picture. I tried to upload but alas I am still in the learning stage and maybe they don't want me to show you. So if you search witches ball or ornament you'll see what I mean.

I did make one and it was pretty hefty too. I had rose quartz in it and I think it was too heavy so I glued the top on to keep it from fall off. The saying is actually from The Secret, well at least that is where I saw it and I tried hard to find out where it came from originally. No luck I even tried to come up with a poem about it on my own.

Ingredients'
rose quartz, lavender, cloves, anise, cinnamon, rose buds, jasmine buds.


Let me know what you think of my idea of a Blessings Magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...