Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Paper Pumpkin June 10th deadline

Hi everyone, 

Oh me oh my are you into acts of kindness? I am, and I love if I can brighten someones day with a card especially one I have made. Or how about when you send a plate of homemade cookies? Or even bring a box of cookies. Where are them girl scouts when you need them? 
Which leads me into my topic today. You have until the 10th to order your Paper Pumpkin Acts of Kindness kit. If you love sharing cards you're going to love this.

You will receive 16 fun-sized, beach-themed cards and envelopes, but they also provide you with an exclusive carrying case so you’ll always have your cards on hand to share wherever you go. Plus the exclusive stamp set and ink spot that completes every Paper Pumpkin kit!


Here is the link for the paper pumpkin subscription. Get one month or a year it's up to you.

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2205140



Are you still waiting for the new product catalogs? Let me know and I'll get one to you asap. And please share my blog with others. Remember sharing is caring. Big hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...