Saturday, June 1, 2019

Tombow Glue holders with the mini shipping boxes

OMG! This turned out so good that I am beside myself.

Using the mini shipping box from Stampin' Up!® 149492 I made a Tombow Glue holder with a spot for my bone folder. This would be such a neat 3D project for your next class or meeting. Anyone who is using Tombow glue is definitely trying to keep their glue at the ready. This is so easy all you need;

Stampin' Up!® shipping boxes
Tombow glue
Bone folder
scissors
template (paper or cardboard)
A Circle punch 1-1/8 I used the scallop punch

Here's my link to the youtube video. I hope you enjoy making them and if you have questions or suggestions let me know.

https://youtu.be/zCKFkDzd6Bs

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...