Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Alternative paper pumpkin December 2019

I absolutely enjoy the paper pumpkin kits as they are like little challenges in a box. I get two because I use one as it was intended and the other I make something that is different. December's kit had really great sentiments provided for all occasions. I am so glad I got that because I'm always looking for just the right sentiment. This first card isn't thrilling it's so simple it really could be done by a child. Hey thank you cards to Santa right?  I hope you enjoy this and if you want to be notified when I  upload please subscribe below and share. Thank you.





Using the daisy punches small and large I punched out two flowers from the one card front. I removed the card front and glued it to the back and then onto a card front.






The second card uses the punched out flowers from the first one. I added the stickers from the kit so the flower would stand out from the card. Using the new punch from sale-a-bration catalog I punched out some gold foil stickers with the left overs. Again I didn't add a sentiment yet, I just added the tag to show where it would go.




These punches make such a cute flower. 






                 This punch is from the Sale-a-bration catalog and is free with a $50 purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...