Monday, December 16, 2019

Kylie demonstrator blog hop December 2019

We all are going to need thank you cards for the generous and beautiful gifts that we get during the holidays.


 https://youtu.be/5s2wLdPetPk




Here is an example using the brand new Lily Impressions DSP. These won't be available till January 3rd, unless of course your a demonstrator. But there isn't a better reason to start now and get them in your starter kit.



Using notecards #.     I stamp out a design with the Free as a bird stamps set leaf and small flowers. I used stamp inks that match the DSP. Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape.




Here is how I get the label punch to work for me and small sentiments. Just put the label back in on the side you want cut off and punch. Steady hands are needed here. 



I cut the DSP into several different sizes for me to try I first cut 4.5 x 1.75 perfect size for these smaller note cards. I attached with double sided tape. 

After I attached the DSP I then placed my sentiment over some areas that I felt weren't pretty. Then added a sequin to sparkle. 

Now I wish I could send you all a thank you card for stopping by and subscribing. So since I can't let me say happy holidays and a big THANK YOU.



Thank you so much for stopping by today. Don't forget to visit the other amazing Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from around the world. You are presently here with Maryanne's Creative Mix I hope you'll subscribe and leave a comment before you head off to see the others. 

BLOG HOP LIST









6 comments:

  1. Love how you shortened the label tag specific to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The label tag idea is such a great one, isn't it? Makes it so much more versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project today, and thank you so much for the tip with the punch! Great to hop with you today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maryanne! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...