Saturday, August 22, 2020

1- Card template 3- different designer papers and 2- stamp sets

 Hi crafty friends, 

On my FaceBook live coffee n cards we made three cards using the same template. One of the easiest things to do is find a template you like and try it with different stamp sets and designer series paper. At the bottom is a list of supplies I use in that video. 

Don't forget if you want to see more recipes of the cards and items made in the annual catalogs go to the top right here on my blog and click to see them. 

(warning there are over 100 pages don't try to print them all)

If you make one of the cards here today let me know I'd love to see what you do. 





Recipe

cardbase: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"

Mat 1: 5-1/4" x 4"

Mat 2: 3-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Sentiment : 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"

Embellishment add on


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...