Friday, August 21, 2020

How to make your own designer card stock with Stampin' Up!® stamps.

 Hi my crafty friends,

Today I'm going to show you my favorite way of making a card with my own designer paper. I use my stamp set and card stock and go to town.
If you are interested there is a link in the bottom of the page to the products I used for this and of course the video is on my YouTube channel

maryannescreativemix/youtube.com



















It's super simple but inside is a surprise and that is the fun feature of this card.

If you would like to see the sample catalog it is located on the top right of the blog. Inside there are the directions for all the cards and items made in the catalogs.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...