Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Alright I am trying to get my blog going on weebly and it is confusing me so much. I can't keep adding to both so I might have to drop the weebly site because I just don't understand how it works.

Lots don't like this blogger but so far it's been working for me.

So my post for today it that something is in the works and I will let you know what it is when the plan is in place. Yes, it has to do with education.
This is a pretty boring post but I was told you have to get into the habit of posting every week or every day so that you get into a habit. So soon to share again. ta ta for now. m

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...