Sunday, January 26, 2014

pictures uploaded vds next


 line drawings trick is to not pick up your pen. very tough but interesting.



oh boy finally got pictures uploaded. Now i want to be  able to upload a video. i know how to post to you tube but the real trick  is editing. I'm really wanting to get better at this but i can see you have to try and actually make mistakes to learn it. such fun. No one likes making mistakes. I'm in there with that and there are a lot of people scared to post their work because it didn't meet their inner critic. That certainly has to be difficult. I accept my shortcomings as an artist. I'm a newborn in this realm. So I appreciate critics, because I know an accept who I am in this process.

I wonder if as I get better if I will become more critical of myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...