Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thursday

Life book 2014 I have enjoyed some of the different artist renditions of what we are doing this week. Here is my take on one. The artist who inspired this loves to do whimsical and I can see why. I am loving it too. I certainly did not come up with this out of my own head so I do not take credit for this. It certainly does not look at all like the pics the artist Lynn Colwell had done you have to check out her work she is doing a seris of whimsical art. Really cool stuff. 

 Notice the mice and lady bug. hehehe


 

These are my blob drawing. Watered paint blobs and what I saw in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...