Monday, January 13, 2020

Peaceful poppies DSP and a stop in at the Dollar Store


Hi my vision is to inform and teach that making things is not wrong or cheap!



I hope that I can inspire you to create something and give it as a gift. Only to see how it sparks a smile.

https://youtu.be/k_w6L9bqBVk


 
A quick stop into the dollar store and I now how a cute poppies seed packet to give as a sweet spring gift. (They were 4 for a dollar!


I hope you enjoy the video

If you do please subscribe so we can grow our community of crafters and spread the word that handcraft gifts are worthy of our time and appreciation.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...