Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday update


Here Are the items I used in the video for the Little lady bug Home decor project



I cut the DSP to fit the interior of the frame 4'X9' and then I stamped and colored the little cutie Lady bugs. I also colored the flowers from the DSP to match. I used Stamp-n-blends. I grabbed the hearts from the paper pumpkin and folded them in half so that I could glue the one sides together. then attached to the DSP. It's so adorable! I might have to send one each to my cutie nieces. Who would you send your to? Anyone special ? or would you keep it to give you inspiration. 


Product List




Sale-A-Bration update!  You won’t want to miss it!
Sale-A-Bration Second Release Is Coming soon! 

The next paper pumpkin kit in February will have full sized cards and goes really well with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set. Subscribe before the 10th of February to take part in A lovely day.



https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2205140

I'm looking to grow my team. Go here to learn more if you are in the US and want to either get a discount or start your own business. Email if you want more information.





Sale-a-bration catalog is here inside are the items that you will be able to get  free with a purchase 




Here is the mini catalog go download and check out all the neat ideas that are inside. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...