Sunday, January 19, 2020

Using from my heart DSP




The cute Valentine cards are sweet and I was tempted to make those but I was thought this paper would pair nicely with a black back round and I think it looks stunning. 










From my heart specialty paper 151189

Here is the video of the process enjoy and if you don't have a demonstrator I'd be happy to help you order your items. 





leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the black background.












Just click on any of the pictures below to go to my store. 

Heart punch pack 151292


From my heart Faceted Gems 151154



Want to join my team? Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...