Monday, October 25, 2021

#4thsaturdayart hop



 






Bet you don't know what that is. #4thsaturdayart hop is. It is a collaboration between fellow artists and every 4th Saturday (everything being good that is) we post an art challenge. More or less. Some if they are not happy with the challenge choose to do their own thing. So actually it's what works for anyone. I had stepped away for a little while and decided I needed to get my mojo back and doing monthly hops helps me. 


So if you stumbled in here welcome, let me tell you where this all started. 


Meri is also known as https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMeriAtelier  invited anyone who was interested in joining on this adventure through Creative Arts Collaboration facebook which I am also a member of. There are many different collaborations that have occurred. I was a part of a group when I lived in California and we did some things monthly as well but we were a very small group. I was the smallest channel. I still am a small channel but I am very proud that even though things have happened and I have changed the way I do my channel I am still plugging away. 

If you would like to see some of the work we have done start here at this past weekend's hop. When you do stop by clicking the thumbs-up or down button. Comment in the comment sections just even to say hi and then subscribe if you would like to see more of that creator's content. 

See you every 4th Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#29faces day 1

                                #29faces           Martha from I love 2 paint on YouTube started 29 faces in 2012  Martha's Channel here...